Sunday, February 20, 2011

Strawberry Orange Rain


The market is still flooded with the two most beautiful,health fruits.
Oranges,juicy n sweet with a tangy taste..with lovely colour n texture…n Strawberries with their gorgeous red colour n tiny yellow seeds piercing…..sweet n juicy….the sweet n tangy taste both blending together…..give us a delicious drink…topped with soda water…..the effect is absolutely tantalizing……that of a drizzling rain!.....hence the name Strawberry Orange Rain….
A tinge of lemon has been added to give that tarty flavour n retain the rich colours.
Antioxidant and loaded with vitamin c..the fizzy fruity drink is irresistible.



Strawberries…..1cup
Oranges ……….1/2 cup
Lemon juice……I tb sp
Sugar syrup……4-6 tb sp
Soda water
Mint for garnishing

Crush the strawberries.
Remove pulp from oranges n roughly crush it.
Add lemon juice n sugar syrup.
Put lots of crushed ice in u r glass n add this concentrate.
Fill up with soda.



Garnish with mint.























Pin It

7 comments:

  1. looks really refreshing..n mouthwatering:-)
    barkha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks yum... ur posts are irresistible!!! just been going from one to another...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so refreshing, and colorful..I am sure my kids will definitely love it..I am glad I bumped into your blog through Revathi's, following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect
    against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any suggestions?
    Stop by my webpage ... football transfer news man utd

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have fun with, lead to I discovered exactly what I was looking
    for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
    My weblog colonias

    ReplyDelete