Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hara Samosa Seyal Fulka



Everyone likes to have nice hot chapattis  at  lunch or dinner….but at times we do have some leftover chapattis,even though they r soft and can be used the next day…somehow reheating them…..dont like the idea and wasting…..no ways..so here is a super recipe to use your left over chapattis.Infact we all relish these ‘hara samosas’ so much that I make them from fresh chapattis.

2cups……………fresh coriander(washed and chopped)
2 ………………....green chillies
1 pod………….....garlic(u cud use fresh green garlic in winters)
1tsp………………ginger
1…………………..tomato finely chopped
¼ tsp……………..red chilly pwd
¼ tsp……………..dhania-jeera pwd
¼ tsp…………..…haldi
2tsp……………....oil
Salt to taste



 Make a paste of the above ingredients.
Apply a generous layer.
Fold into half,apply another layer
Fold into quarter.
In a nonstick pan smear a little oil n place these samosas, roast on slow fire till crisp on both sides.




ideal  breakfast  n tea-time snack!!

happy anniversary !!


sending this to srivalli's Breakfast Mela



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful dish, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back my childhood memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all the ingredients for this. I think I'll make it today itself. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vaishali

    I had to share my comments after I made this for supper tonight, it was simply delicious! The only variation I made was that I added a little mint powder to the filling and while spreading, sprinkled some grated low-fat cheese on top, yummy yummy yummy, my husband and I loved it!

    I had to use very little filling though as I had no idea of the quantity I would need for 7-8 chappatis, even then it was a treat! It would be a good idea to also mention the numnber of chappatis that the filling would be good for.

    I have bookmarked your site, most of your dishes are tempting and quite easy to cook too, so many thanks!

    ReplyDelete