Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



It’s been ages since I made a card.Thanks to the ICR CHALLENGE which encouraged me to get my hand back on it.
Here I have used a digi image from google images,used water colors to paint it.
I have mounted the colored image on a muddy brown textured paper , have inked the edges with blue and pasted it on a deep bottle green cardstock.
Have embllished it with some punched leaves,ready flowers and hearts..not missing the organza tissue ribbon bow!
Have used the cuttlebug for’love’.

Mom’s unconditional love…..be it humans be it animals or birds…..it always there..it envelopes u!!
Love u maa…..

this goes to....

http://indianstampers.ning.com/group/icrchallenges/forum/topics/mothers-day-and-digi-challenge?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is cute...very cute! love the coloring..and you got the badge up too!!
    You've got the cuttlebug? I'm getting mine in june!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is soooooooooooo good. Amazing job, I love it. You should start making these professionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo marvellous and cute looking card,fantastic..

    ReplyDelete