Color Splash!!




Another card that I have tried for the ICR challenge..color splash!!.here we have to use black and white with a bit of that acqua /tiffany blue /teal /turquoise .Ash and Tejal ..always coming up with wonderful challenges!!
I used white card stock for the base,some printed downloaded paper,I highlighted the card with black embossed paper…embossing it with Fiskars templates in cuttlebug…..shaded it with light turquoise dry pastels and then again highlighting with black..giving those extra strokes!!I also edged it up with the same dry pastel…finishing it up with a fixer.
A white organza ribbon..well cant miss out that. Ribbons are my favorite.The little dragonfly has also been embossed and finished with that same dry pastel and a bling mounted on a turq crumled crepe paper.
The sentiment ‘HI’….is from cuttle bug.
Lastly I finished it up by inking the card with black ink.