Baby Boy Scrap Book



This is a scrap book I made for my grandson....actually when I started ,I did not know if it's a boy or girl.I could not decide what colors to use.Finally I choose colors which would be apt for both.The cover page was finished after  the baby was born.
All the printed papers have been downloaded and then printed.The book is made from brown paper bags...yes,the same lifafa that you get your samosa in!!They have been joined together and pockets have been created.I have embllished it with rub ons few downloaded images and finally put lots of ribbons.I tried to get some charms but...just could not find anything suitable..so I put this little baby boy tied him around the wrist ,just as they do in hospitals!!..and put on a cotton diaper.
The book has plenty of pages where pictures can be put and enough tags for journaling.












Labels: ,