Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Crunchy Cahews


December being the wedding season life is totally on a RUN!!... hence this quick recipe..I wonder why so many people have to get married in this particular month!!  For this Blog Hop I have been paired with Jabeen...of...Jabeen's Corner....I have always liked her blog,it has both veg and non veg recipes..though ofcourse I bypass the non veg ones...the veg ones are super.I picked up the peanut pakoras..changed it to Cashewnut Pakoras!!..rest is ditto..I did not want to experiment with this one...cause I hardly cook in MW...in fact it took me a little longer than Jabeen to cook..guess the difference in nuts!..Thanks dear for this MW version ..it surely is appreciated in the family.
Over to the recipe...

2cups............... cashews
4tbsp................ besan
2tbsp................ rice flour
1tsp.................. chilly pwd
½ tsp................ turmeric
1tsp.................. pepper
Salt to taste
Cooking spray
Very little water
Throw all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix the dry ingredients,using very little  water,mix with the nuts ..these should stick to the nuts.
Spread these in a layer in a MW dish.
MW uncovered for 2 mins.
Spray the cooking oil.
Turn these and re MW for 2 mins.
Again some spray and MW for another 1 min.
Crunchy Cashews are ready.
These Crunchy Cashews  go to Radhika’s Blog Hop Wednesday ...Susan's Black and White Wednesdays , Valli's 365 Days of MW  Cooking ,Snacks Mela and Kavi's Microwave Easy Cooking.


images (1)-1




Pin It

16 comments:

  1. High calorie but now you ve tempted me vaish

    ReplyDelete
  2. An irresistible snack..Can't stop with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very very appetizing snack to munch on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially loved the MW way...so easy n fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum yum. Bookmarked. Better than the store brought ones that we all favour. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!..thanks for sending it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so very easy and yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, feel like munching some,super tempting cashews..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who can resist that ?. I would like to try that too.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete