Hari Daal ke Kebab

BM #12  Day 7

 I am not a T.V.fan but while I am in the office and have some free time I put on some cookery show and these kebabs are a result of one such cookery show.I , as usual scribbled the recipe on a paper and put it away and forgot about it..?...no..this time I did not make that mistake .I actually tried the recipe and cooked these wonderful Kebabs, which were  an absolute hit at home.I tried a new recipe for the chutney  to go with it.check out!!


Kebab dough
1cup........... green split gram
2-3............... green chillies pounded
1tsp............. ginger garlic paste
¼ tsp ...........red chilly pwd
¼ tsp ...........garam masala
2tbsp ..........daalia pwd
2tbsp............bread crumbs
¼ cup.......... fresh corriander leaves
½ tsp........... lemon juice 
Salt to taste


Soak the daal.
Wash and remove all the excess water.
Heat 2tsp oil and add the daal.
Roast till completely dry.
Cool.
Grind coarsely.
Add all the ingredients.
Mix well.
Shape into kebabs.
Deep fry.

Chutney
1cup............... coriander leaves
6...................... green chillies
½ cup............. besan farsaan (could be anything like sev,ganthia,papri)
Salt to taste
Lemon juice
Blend to a fine paste and you get a hot chutney.
Serve the kebabs with salad and chutney.






Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#12

These are  also off to  Sweet Heat Chilli Challenge: Lets Rock Indian  and Susan's  My Legume Love Affair # 43. 


CLICK IMAGE FOR DETAILS

Labels: , , ,