Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Petit Chocolate Bites


I have always liked chocolate or anything associated with it.I think it is one of the yummiest  and top favorite food of most people.Some time back when Rajani posted Home Made Chocolates I went ga ga over them....but did not try them as have always avoided making sweets.Luckily for this Blog Hop,organised by Radhika I have been paired with Rajani..and I knew I have to make these choclates.I followed the recipe ditto..but added some hazelnuts to cut down the bitterness.Unfortunately I did not have the slab mould she has used so I made these into petit  bites.

4tbsp ............drinking choclate
4tbsp............ sugar pwd
2tbsp............ cocoa pwd
2tbsp............ milk pwd
1tsp.............. lemon juice
Water as required
Few hazelnuts coarsely crushed

Sift the dry ingredients to remove the lumps.
Add lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
Add water till you get a crumbly mixture.
Knead with hands to get a stiff dough.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Cut into rounds or put in a greased mould.Refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
Enjoy!


These turned out super cute and delicious and were over within minutes.Thanks Rajani for such a wonderful recipe.
Chocolate is actually a valuable energy source.It has great health benefits and helps in depression, high blood pressure.....so guys go ahead and indulge into this wonderful treat. 


sending it to Susan's Black and White Wednesday




Pin It

13 comments:

  1. choco bites are beautiful. Pic looks so inviting.
    SPICE UP THE CURRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful chocolatey treats vaishali where did you get the hearts from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look super duper cute Vaishali! Thanks so much for trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anusha these hearts are candies from imported section in the super market.
    ...n thanks everybody:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so pretty...i remember seeing the recipe on Rajani's space, even i have been dillidallying it for long..I guess shud give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and inviting chocolate bites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i grab a few vaishali; looks delectable; the heart candies has my attention

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoooooo I love them. Bookmarking these. Will eat them like no tomorrow and then start grumbling about my waistline :D. See how well I know myself.

    ReplyDelete