Saturday, June 23, 2012

Perfect Soul Mates..A Scrap Page


After I long time I took some paper and scissors..with cookery taking priority my crafting has taken a back seat. I guess crafting needs more time, you got to spread a million things and it takes a few days ..or months to complete one project.The results are slow, but surely wonderful.
Anyway this is a scrap page I did for my nephew and his fiance’..who are happily married now.
I used a canvas ,applied some tissues to give that wrinkle look , some pages from an old book as the base.Used  a square format , except one rectangle which I used for the photograph. These are cut outs from mount board covered with scrap paper and then inked.Each of these squares is embellished with different kinds of flowers, beads and butterflies .Lace and ribbons naturally go along with them.




This  is a lollipop flower which I embossed, made it matt by using sand paper technique and inking with a contrast blue.






I have used tones of beige…making it subtle.The cutouts are from a foam sheet ,ofcourse using my favorite cuttle bug.The whole page is highlighted with a broad lace and a organza ribbons and some paper roses, not forgetting that pink feather.

My love and wishes to this beautiful couple.God Bless Them!!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic and beautiful looks scrap page..Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete