Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Birthday with Fruit Lolly Craft


BM # 27 Day 26

Crafts: Food Craft with Fruit Lollies


We are in the last week of this month’s long marathon.Today is the 26th day and the date is 26th April , a very special day.It is my grand daughter’s birthday who has turned 6 today.I had planned a craft , but I decided to do a food craft, which my little Kaira would love as a virtual treat from her naani. 

Happy Birthday Kaira !

Have fun on your birthday and enjoy these Fruit Lollies!! 

God Bless !!!

Now a little about Kaira.

Living in Japan she has started resembling the Japanese. She is very loving and affectionate and does not waste time in expressing her thoughts.This is how she talks...a little in her Japanese accent....


Wow!  what a beautiful dress!    you look beautiful naani!


Naani, I love you soo much, I don’t want to go back, but then who will take care of muma…

I am waiting for her comments on these Fruit Lollies..I will surely up date this post after she gives them!!

Anyway here is how I made these..
Strawberries, sliced
Kiwi, peel and cut circles
Black grapes
Mango,peeled and sliced
Sprite
Take your lolly moulds.
Arrange the fruits in the order you like, I put a kiwi first, then placed a strawberry slice.put some mini grapes and a slice of mango.
Pour sprite or lemonade or any clear drink.
Insert the stick.
Freeze overnight.
De mould and serve. 




Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Kaira,can guess how you miss ur lil dumpling.Those fruit lollies looks damn cute and very apt for kid's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish Kaira from my side and I am 100% sure she is going to be delighted at getting these :-).

    These look super cute, are very novel and so easy to put together! A winner in all possibl e ways :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to lil kaira! She sounds so cute and the lollis are stunning! You must be missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to lil kaira! She sounds so cute and the lollis are stunning! You must be missing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blessings and wishes to Kaira!
    I saw them on Martha Stewart's website and was planning to make these. You beat me. )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fruit lollies are just a colourful treat for the eyes and surely a perfect for kids party, loved the innovation...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful but I would expect nothing less from you...and a happy birthday to Kaira!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Kaira! Your naani has made very beautiful lollies for you. They are a treat not just for you but for us also. Love and blessings to you Kaira!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many happy returns of the day to Kaira. Those lollies look stunning. .I'm sure the kids enjoyed them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthday wishes and blessings to the Kaira! These are simple adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy bday to ur dear little kaira, the lollies should definitely please her, they are very attractive

    ReplyDelete
  12. These must be so delightful for kids . Laura must be really missing u . Birthday wishes to the lil big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to the doll. The lollies look perfect for kids and adults alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday Dear... and lovely lollies...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated birthday wishes!!!And i am drooling here looking at this pic

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG these fruit candies are looking so delicious.Really very creative.
    Eager to try these candies for my little ones.

    Birthday Party Host in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete