Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Grilled Potato Toast

BM # 41 Week 1   Day 2


I might make a lot of variety for breakfast, but when it comes to eating my own breakfast it has to be some kind of toast, and with the breakfast theme I wanted to make something different, but somehow could not resist showing you my every day breakfast. It was absolutely no effort to do this post, as it is almost a routine, it is just that I change the stuffings a bit. The next time we have the same theme I shall tell you about the variations that I make in the stuffings, for today it is Grilled Potato Toast.I am not a shake lover, but I served some mango shake and roasted potato chips.The combo is awesome.


Grilled Potato Toast
2 slices bread
1 boiled potato, mashed
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 green chilly, finely chopped
Coriander leaves
Mint leaves
Bit of capsicum
Salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients very well, it should be like a patty dough.
Fill this between two slices of bread and grill the toast.
Butter could be applied to the bread slices, before filling it, it lends a wonderful aroma and a amazing taste.







Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Yummy toast. I am also having potato toast now. Just made it now for my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grill toast yummy...............quick and easy toast for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with potato makes me hungry, this potato toast is just alluring and am drooling here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same pinch ! Posted this yday 😊 the wafers look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my favorite toast of all Vaishali..your pictures are so tempting me now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never had this before. Looks really nice. Nice grill markings on the bread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful picture, this is such a go to sandhwich recipe that never fails...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't may be because they're not cut into triangles, the sandwiches are looking very chunky and filling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a yummy looking breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. photos make this look so tempting

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one lovely sandwich to begin the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful and tempting pictures for a filling toast!

    ReplyDelete