Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ice Cream Fruit Salad

BM # 41   Week 3   Day 3



How would you feel if you are given a delicious chilled bowl of fresh fruits, beautifully dunked in ice cream and cream.? Well the bowls that you see here are those chilled ones..and they were made by my daughter in law. I was quite surprised when she gave me one of those asking how it has turned out...Cream is something I dare not touch so was hesitant, but this was a mix of cream and ice cream, making it lighter. Could I ask for more ..a beautifully chilled dessert ...and absolutely no effort!....Must say it truly is a blessing to have a daughter in the house.These beauties were gorgeous and I licked off the bowl.



1 cup fresh whipped cream
1 cup vanilla ice cream
Assorted fresh fruits
Icing sugar to taste
Mix the cream, ice cream icing sugar and fruits.
Chill.
Serve them in individual bowls.
Garnish with orange, grapes and strawberry or what ever seasonal fruit you have.


Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely ! What a blessing to be served this ;)) and I loved those cute ceramic bowls.. Are they ramekins ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Kalyani..these are measuring cups:)

      Delete
    2. ooh ! all the more cute :) please tell me if they are available online Vaishali :)

      Delete
  2. I would love it too Vaishali..:)..and the bowls are look so cute and very nicely presented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can have this attractive salad after a meal, cant resist to this summer special salad, lovely serving bowls there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of salad ..looks really inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are beautiful cups and I love the dessert. I want to grab it off the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of fruit salad with cream and icecream. Even I'm hesitant to eat anything with cream but I don't think I can turn away from this bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh i woud never ever mind if you fill up a cup of cold milk for me ever vaishali...trust you to make it taste like a dessert on its own and here you are offering such a delicious easy recipe filled in beautiful serving bowls...i simply loved the pictures...was drooling over it for dont know how many minites

    ReplyDelete
  8. so nice that you and daughter in law seem to have become fast friends and this truly is such a delightful dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your DIL is coming up with some amazing dishes Vaishali. Those bowls look so tempting and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look refreshing and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious and looks very appetizing too

    ReplyDelete