Thursday, July 17, 2014

Broccoli Tikki

BM # 42  Week 3  Day 1

We begin a new week and for this week I have chosen to cook healthy snack box recipes.We mothers are always in search of snacks that are healthy and easy to pack. The kids hate to take food which is messy. They just want to finish the snack box and run to play. Today I have made Broccoli Tikkis . These are simple to prepare, healthy and taste delicious . I have shallow fried them, as everything is cooked and I did not want to spoil the nutrition by deep frying.


250 gms Broccoli
2 Potatoes, boiled
1 tsp ginger garlic and green chilly paste
2 slices bread , crumbled
Pinch garam masala
Coriander leaves
Mint leaves
Salt to taste
Mix all the ingredients and mash well. shape into tikkis, you could choose the shape you like.
Shallow fry till golden.
Serve with mayo and some finely sliced cabbage, carrot and capsicum.


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. wow such an tempting tikki di :) very very yummy combo and tikki looks mouthwatering !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love those tikkis..I will be making these soon..I have not included broccoli yet, this is a great recipe to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tikkis, Vaishali. I shall try these for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an healthy snack and it is a nice way to sneak in broccoli into tikkis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasty and healthy. Nice recipe, my daughter will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat an excellent way to sneak broccolis, am in love with those green tikkis..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely green there. The shape of the tikki's too look interesting! !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those vibrant green beauties. So yumm.

    ReplyDelete