Saturday, July 26, 2014

Food Craft - Funky Face


BM # 42 Week 4 Day 3





Last week and the last day of BM # 42 and my theme continues with Edible Art.
I have to confess that if Valli would have asked us to do a mega marathon on this theme I would simply love it . This is such a beautiful theme , In fact my daughter in law is enjoying it too. She was disappointed when she knew I was doing only three posts on this theme. She has decided on getting creative and work on this theme...so we both ladies will not give up , Valli you can have this theme again and my posts shall be ready.
Coming to today's art. I have done a funky face, Since it's hot I decided that this face wears glares. Simple ingredients..
Bread
Butter
Cucumbers
Carrots
Olives
Remember to blanch the carrots else it is difficult to cut them in the required shape.
Have fun !!


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That funky face is so adorable, u know how to present foods to kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting funky face ! My daughter would love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaishali you are so creative and it's nice to know you have company!..I am sure you will have tons of posts ready for 30 days as well..:)..will have this theme on a regular basis just for you guys..:)..enjoyed all your posts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a creative way to present food to kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to present an open sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky face is my favorite of all the three food crafts you have done for this theme. I love those colorful glasses on that funky face. I wanted to comment the same day I saw the post in my reader but held back as I did not want to skip the order of commenting and stuck to the links in the email thread.

    ReplyDelete