Rice Noodles with Peanuts

BM # 48  Week 4  Day 2

For Day 2 under the theme Naashta Time I have rice noodles. We serve these rice noodles for morning breakfast and they happen to be quite a hit at home. I keep changing the recipe every time, but this one was a super hit one so I thought let me share it with you guys. Also I would get a chance to record the recipe for future reference.


1 cup rice noodles, boiled
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1 dry red chilly, broken into pieces
1 green chilly , finely chopped
Few curry leaves
1 onion, chopped
1 tbsp green capsicum
1 tbsp yellow capsicum
1 tbsp carrot, grated
1 tsp sambar powder
1 tsp peanut powder
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves
Heat oil
Add mustard seeds, red chilly and curry leaves.
Add onions, capsicum and green chilly.
Saute.
Add the spices and mix well. Add the boiled noodles and toss.
Garnish with coriander leaves.


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#48

Labels: , , ,