Thursday, March 5, 2015

Strawberry and Mango Ice Lollies

BM # 50 Week 1 Day 3

For Day 3 under colorful dishes I have chosen Strawberry and Mango Ice Lollies. I have always been fond of ice . As kids we used to eat the tubed ice lolly called Pepsi cola and desi ice gola, which is shaved ice with syrup. That is still one of my favorites, but due to health reasons can't indulge into any more. The home made ice Lollies are perfect to replace the craving of those shaved ice golas. I have used fresh strawberry along with strawberry crush to give it a more fruit and fleshy taste. The frozen mango slice is double treat.
These Lollies also go the kids delight hosted by Varada.



Strawberry and Mango Ice Lollies

1/2 cup fresh strawberries
1/2 glass strawberry crush drink
1/2 glass mango drink
Few slices mango
Blend the strawberries with the strawberry crush drink.
Pour the blended drink in lolly moulds, fill just about half.
Now gently pour the mango drink.
Add a slice of mango.
Place it in the freezer for freezing.


Pin It

15 comments:

  1. A reminiscent of wonderful, childhood treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure went all out with the color for this series. Nice choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful! Such a good combination! - mango and strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! Such a good combination! - mango and strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too yummy mango strawberry lollies..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lollies are brilliant!..I am sure I will enjoy it myself..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am not a fan of mangoes but my kids will love this colorful lollies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel like licking those lollies...tooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those ice lollies are soooo colorful and tempting. My kids would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So colorful and love the bands of color. I cannot wait for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These lollies take to my school days, my god I still love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting for summer to set in so we enjoy such treats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drooling over your pics Vaishali. What a nice colour! And it brings back childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drooling here vaishali!!!!Bookmarked!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh !!! yummy.... kids would love this...

    ReplyDelete