Friday, June 19, 2015

Fruity Salad

BM # 53   Week 3   Day 3

For the third day with the fruit theme for Kids Delight I have another salad. Again a very simple salad , but like I told you yesterday that it is the combination of fruits and vegetables that makes the salad a hit.

For today's salad the ingredients that I used are
Green grapes
Black grapes
Apple, peeled and cubed
Cucumber
Oregano
Black pepper
Salt to taste
Vinegar
Honey

Mix all ingredients and cover with a cling film and chill for at least an hour. The flavours will infuse in an hour and the taste will enhance. You could adjust the quantity of the fruits according to your taste and availability, it really doesn't matter. Remember chilling the salad is a must.


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. For some reason I can not get myself to add fruits to vegetable salads. I like only fruit or only veggie salads. I have seen so many recipes that call for fruits in salads & I think I should give it try. I might like it. Your salad is simple & looks flavorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made fruit salad with this combination looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not mixed the fruits and vegetables myself..though I do enjoy the pinapple, cucumber salad..your bowl looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting salad, prefect for me to finish my dinner rite now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am yet to try out fruit-veg mixed salad.And chilled salad sounds delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a delicious bowl of yumminess!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yum and flavourful. I love adding fruits to veggies much to my families ire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice combo of fruits and veggies..works so well together...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love adding fruits to salads -- they add nice sweetness to the otherwise boring salad :-) Love this simple and colorful salad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I can grab the bowl for dinner tonite :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My boys love salad and I loved all your salad ideas this week. This is one more refreshing one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love veggie and fruit salad .. This looks so inviting !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice combo and delicious salad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cucumber with all those fruits sounds intersting

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can have a bowl right now and call it dinner! ! Fresh and flavorful! !

    ReplyDelete