Friday, September 18, 2015

Lab'neh with Dukka


While on my search for condiments , I landed on Dukka and I was keen to know some recipes with it. Labneh with dukka sounded very interesting. Since I have already made Labneh cheese, it was easy for me to go about. 

Check how to make Home made Labneh


After making the balls, I just rolled the cheese into the spice powder and refrigerated the cheese balls . you should leave them for a day at least. 

Next day these Dukka cheese balls have to be immersed in olive oil and can be stored.

This pic was taken three days later , and the dukka was still on the cheese balls!!

Labneh with Dukka has become very popular at my place and we love it on our breads.



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Labneh balls are tempting with speks of dukka all over. It probably makes a nice starter served as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are super tempting!!! nice starter..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try it soon .So delicious ,bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious condiment ..: never tried . But tempting to make them soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a delicious sounding cheese..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow home made labneh..need to try it , but skeptical with mumbai weather..maybe during the winter season...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow like Pradnya will try it in winter

    ReplyDelete
  8. super spongy balls with dukkah, must be tasting amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete