Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fruity Mango Delight


BM # 67
Week: 2, Day : 2
Theme: No Bake Desserts

With the mango season going my heart sinks , this is one fruit which is my favorite. I have it for breakfast, lunch and dessert. Before the king of fruit disappears I have a very very delicious and healthy dessert for you. I chose to post it under the theme No Bake desserts.

While on my Delhi trip I relished this dessert at our neighbor's house, it is a simple dessert but you really enjoy it. Make sure you serve it chilled.


Fruity Mango Delight

Ingredients
4 cups mango pulp
1 red apple, finely chopped
1 green apple, finely chopped
1 kiwi, finely chopped
1 banana finely chopped
Few drops lemon juice

Method
Finely chop the fruits.
Sprinkle lemon juice.
Add the fruits to the mango pulp.
Mix well.
Chill.
Garnish with black grapes and sprigs of mint.


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#67



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous dessert,wish to have some.Looks colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delicious, lovely dessert with mango, loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different recipe. Love the combo of fruits and the serveware is wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother in law use to make this mango fruit salad. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mango based desserts.Perfectly made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting variation with mango pulp and the fruits.

    ReplyDelete