Coffee Muffins


The American Breakfast spread mostly has a muffin which is served along with the complete spread. So while serving this breakfast I decided to make these easy breezy coffee muffins. They were supposed to be vanilla ones, but for once there was no milk in the fridge...I myself was shocked, I did not have any milk powder too. Getting grocers or dairy products from outside means you are gone for an hour at least. I could see a big glass of cold coffee which was for my niece...I used the cold coffee instead of milk so the vanilla muffins got converted into coffee ones. I added some extra coffee and some chocolate chips too and baked them in a MW.


Voila! I was done with my muffins and what an awesome flavor. Here is a recipe for the muffins which are done in a jiffy and taste super.

Coffee Muffins
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup milk
1 Tb sp coffee
Beat butter and sugar till creamy.
Add vinegar, vanilla and milk.
Sieve the flour, baking powder.
Add coffee to the flour mix.
Gradually add all the flour to the butter and sugar mix.
Mix till well blended.
Pour into moulds sprinkle some chocolate chips and microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds.
Give the muffins a standing time of 2-3 minutes in the MW.




Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 44

Labels: , ,