Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fruty Chocolate Toast



While looking for breakfast from Costo Rica, I loved the idea of toasts with fruits. I have tried fruit sandwiches but never a toast. It did sound very interesting, so I decided to try out a toast with fruits. I choose to top the toast with Mango as this is a tropical fruit also it being my favorite. Chocolate is another of my favorite so I decide d to spread half the toast with Nutella, on the other half I sprinkled some cinnamon sugar. I am ot a big fan of cinnamon, but  this cinnamon sugar was not very strong.

The Fruity toast tasted absolutely amazing and as soon as the clicks were over I couldn't resist finishing it. My niece who saw the pics and not that toast was terribly disappointed, so I had to make it the very next day at breakfast.

There is nothing to the recipe but well this is how I made it...

Any bread , it can be wheat, white or multigrain, toasted
Nutella spread
Fresh mango slice
Cinnamon sugar or vanilla sugar 

Toast the bread .
Spread a generous layer of Nutella on half the toast or may be full.
Place mango slices or any fruit of your choice.
Sprinkle the sugar.
Enjoy!
This was a part of The Costa Rican Breakfast that I served for Buffet on the Table.



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Ah you got me drooling over this Vaishali..no doubt I will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fruity chocolate toast and am sure it tasted great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mango is my fav fruit and looks tempting over the toast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chocolaty toast with mango as topping. all I can say is Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate with mango... That is such a killer combo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combo and it must be delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have nutella and bread right now.. but the mango adds a diff touch.. perhaps shoudl try with kiwi :)

    ReplyDelete