Monday, September 15, 2014

Coriander Yogurt


The Moroccan Chick Pea Salad that I made had to be served with coriander yogurt. The recipe did not say anything beyond it, so I decided to use hung curd and added some fresh coriander and herb salt. One can add other spices like black pepper and cumin too, but I left it plain.This yogurt is very very simple but tasted amazing with the salad and the Harcha.
The yogurt can be used to fill in sandwiches or wraps, I can just lick it off even with a stale piece of bread.

Coriander Yogurt
250 ml curd
Herb salt 
( I used garlic salt )
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
Mix together all ingredients.


Check out the Moroccan Meal which features the following recipes....
Harcha, the Moroccan Bread
Chickpea  Salad
Coriander Yogurt
Pomegranate Molasses


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Coriander yogurt is thick and flavorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a delicious one, so simple yet I know it must have tasted great with that salad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple, yummy and flavourful :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite ingredient and tastefully flavored with coriander! Superb!

    ReplyDelete