Bread Stick Sandwiches


BM # 68
Day : 13
Theme : One Category - Bread Sandwiches
Sub Theme - Sandwich Platters

On the 13 th day of Cooking Carnival, and Sandwich Platters as my theme I have Bread Stick Sandwiches. These sandwiches are bite sized sandwiches, ideal for parties.

You can use any bread for these sandwiches, infact one can use different varieties of bread for different toppings. Somehow it never clicked me to do so at that time and I made the bread sticks with a regular multi grain bread.

I trimmed the edges and cut the bread into long strips, baked them to make them crisp. These baked strips can be made in advance for a party to simplify things. I made three different varieties of these, with different spreads, different toppings, and different cheeses. It was difficult to judge which one was the best. Everyone had a different liking , so I guess you will have to try all of them, yes one by one . Making all at one go is a tough job, unless you prepare a couple of things.




The three varieties that I made are

The basic concept of making these bread Stick Sandwiches was from Pinterest. I could not find any vegetarian options, so I just took the idea of making sticks and then working on my own spreads and toppings. 

One can get really innovative with these and these surely can be a big hit at parties.So check out what I have come up with.







Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 68


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , ,