Thursday, September 15, 2016

Potato & Onion Bread sticks


BM # 68
Day : 13
Theme : One Category - Bread Sandwiches
Sub Theme - Sandwich Platters

Potato and Onion both are my favorite and I love these if they are baked.I like the crunchy golden onion slices . I normally bake these two and throw in some whole garlic and bake. Many a times this baked is our dinner along with a crisp crunchy toast. The seasoning is basic , yes oregano, chilly flakes, salt and pepper.

I love this combination, so I decided to use this as the topping for the Bread Stick Sandwiches.

For the spread I used pizza Cheese Spread ,Britannia brand, and I used cheese slices on top. Baked these and garnished with chives. 

The taste was undoubtedly amazing . 
So let me tell give you a recipe.



Potato & Onion Bread sticks
Ingredients
Bread slices, edges trimmed .
Brittanias pizza Cheese Spread 
Potato & Onion, bake
Cheese Slices
Chives

Bread Sticks
Cut the bread slices into equal sized strips.
Bake them till toasted.


Potato Onion Bake
Ingredients
Potatoes
Onions
Garlic pods
Chilly flakes
Oregano
Black pepper
Sea salt

Method
Wash the potatoes and cut them into round slices.
Peel the onions and slice them.
Drizzle oil on a baking tray and place the slices.
Throw in some garlic pods.
Sprinkle salt and place the tray in the oven.
Bake at 200 deg C for about 30 minutes or till done.

How to assemble the sticks
Spread cheese spread on the sticks.
Place the baked potato and onion.
Cut the cheese slices into triangles and place on top.
Bake till cheese melts.
Garnish with chives.


Check the other Bread stick sandwiches
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Even this bread stick sounds delicious with baked potato and onion topping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely topping with baked onion and potatoes :) the pic size also is very tempting ! guess it suits the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarked. This can be done with what is in hand.Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tempting me with your bread stick sandwich series. Love your set up

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are tempting me with your bread stick sandwich series. Love your set up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Potato and onion are my favorite too! this looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baked potato and onion sandwich stick is mind Blowing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I too would love this the best!..very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  9. tempting sandwiches, quick to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bread , cheese and potatoes , it is a like a heavenly combination on its own...these sticks look regal to say the least...

    ReplyDelete